3 days from Japan! now that's amazing

gossman_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Got a surprise today from Samurider, the kijima rear rack I ordered on December 26! Today it was at my post office box at noon. Wow! After dinner I'll be out installing it on the CB, pictures will follow ( listen quietly and you may hear a few naughty words :) installations usually seem to demand a few).
 
Thread starter
The website says it's for a '14 CB but I just installed it on a '13 with zero problems. $148 delivered. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to install my old tail bag, may have to do some modifications to the straps for a snug fit.

Installation was maybe 15 minutes, instructions provided were fairly useless especially since they were in Japanese but there was a couple of photos. A #6 T handle Allen wrench and some patience and it was on. No swear words so it was pretty straight forward!.

Yes I took a crappy cell phone pic but it still shows it. :)
 
Good work, Gossman. Look forward to seeing the tail bag in place.
 
The mail service Takashi uses is fast. My record shipment received is 60 hours door to door: Japan to Maryland.

Enjoy the install instructions - written in Japanese :)
 
Back
Top