2x

Currently have two 2014 CBs, STD/white and DLX/red...'cos love them
See my signature below for more details
ac2fea8d67b1c6b5167e32a1f9380255.jpg

42487a41afd35e0764ed33f7243d0efe.jpg
 
Ive had two, a 2013 I put 8400 miles on and then when the 14 Dlx came out I traded the 13 in on the 14 dlx which Ive put 63,000 miles on. I loved my 13 but love my 14 dlx even more since it has the double walled chrome waterfall head pipes, 6 speed trans, ABS, gear indicator, dual mufflers, larger fuel capacity, matching paint side covers, silver motor and wheels etc all things I felt made a great bike even better.
 
'13 & '14 as you know. I waffle between the two, but right now I feel road trips are something I'm gravitating away from and the '14 is set up for touring. For in town or morning rides I tend to prefer the '13.

Didn't plan on having two CB's, total accident and I'm thinking getting back down to one would be a good idea.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Till recently I had 3 but now down to just one , I love these bikes , best bikes I ever rode !
Did you keep the 2013, 2014, or 2017? Was it the wife or were the brother bikes not getting along?
 
bflint_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Till recently I had 3 but now down to just one , I love these bikes , best bikes I ever rode !
Did you keep the 2013, 2014, or 2017? Was it the wife or were the brother bikes not getting along?
Did you keep the 2013, 2014, or 2017? Was it the wife or were the brother bikes not getting along?
Bill , I kept the 2014 NO it was not my wife at all but I can see my biking days slowly coming to an end and after my wife bought a MINI Cooper S I will buy my own MINI next year .
 
Back
Top