2nd Oil Change - Guidance Please

glenridgerich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello Gentleman, I'm seeking guidance regarding my 2nd oil change. I brought the bike in for it's 600 mile service and I'm now at approximately 2800 miles. When shall I get the oil changed, and is there anything else I ought be doing at this stage of the game to keep the bike running well? Many thanks in advance to all!
 
My second change was at the 4,000 mile mark as are all subsequent changes, I also treat all oil changes as the 600 mile service and just generally check everything over... chain, tire pressure, make sure all lights are working properly, throttle play etc

How To do your own 600 mile service
 
You bike is a 2014 and the brake and clutch fluid is 2 years old. You might consider a fluid flush and change.
 
Back
Top