2024 Yamaha XSR900 GP: Born Iconic

Oh that is so hot. So far I’m not seeing any indication it will be brought to the US, at least not yet; I really hope that changes.
 
Holy smokes. I was just complaining recently about how they made the xsr900 ugly in the recent generation and then they went and made this. Spot on. What a beauty.
 
Shut up and take my money.

Mrs. G is still crowing about how beautiful Europe is since her recent trip, and she has dual-citizenship.
Her Mom's place has been hanging around our necks like an albatross since she passed. She's been talking about selling it to afford a small cottage somewhere in Europe.
If that's what it takes to get this bike, I'm on board. I'll learn French or whatever.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Shut up and take my money.

Mrs. G is still crowing about how beautiful Europe is since her recent trip, and she has dual-citizenship.
Her Mom's place has been hanging around our necks like an albatross since she passed. She's been talking about selling it to afford a small cottage somewhere in Europe.
If that's what it takes to get this bike, I'm on board. I'll learn French or whatever.
That bike would be great motivation to learn French...or whatever.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Shut up and take my money.

Mrs. G is still crowing about how beautiful Europe is since her recent trip, and she has dual-citizenship.
Her Mom's place has been hanging around our necks like an albatross since she passed. She's been talking about selling it to afford a small cottage somewhere in Europe.
If that's what it takes to get this bike, I'm on board. I'll learn French or whatever.
That bike would be great motivation to learn French...or whatever.
:rofl:
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
If it comes here- I will add it to the garage.
If it doesn't get to North America try 900F for a retro RD500 (RZ) kit for the Yamaha XSR900. They ship worldwide you will have to do your own paintwork locally though. The draw for me would be the "normal" level handlebars for everyday road riding.

 
Back
Top