2023 Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Thread starter
Jurlie: sorry about that. Usually when im printing these they have to go to the print shop at about the beginning of November to makeit on time. Keep your eyes peeled in September and October for updates. Ill put you down so i dont forget to contact you if anybody flakes.
 
Thread starter
Well well well...looks i got some mail!


Im expecting to visit the Post Office tomorrow so if you have mail from me requesting a mailing address now would be a good time! Thankfully I have all the international folks' information so theres can go out rught away.
 
Thread starter
Ok, I've compiled a list for peer pressure purposes. Those that have not got back to me with mailing address so I can make sure your copies arrive safe and sound:

* Yata-Garasu
* The A-man
* KiowaEagle
* Apex1
* Satchit
* Nine876
* DAC

I've sent out reminders. Some of you I have addresses from last years Calendar, so you'll probably still get your copy, but the documentarian in me would really rather have the concrete address in my in box to reference. Others I have no prior information on, so when I go to mail tomorrow I'll probably have to hold yours back.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Well well well...looks i got some mail!


Im expecting to visit the Post Office tomorrow so if you have mail from me requesting a mailing address now would be a good time! Thankfully I have all the international folks' information so theres can go out rught away.

Says video is private
 
The ferret_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Well well well...looks i got some mail!


Im expecting to visit the Post Office tomorrow so if you have mail from me requesting a mailing address now would be a good time! Thankfully I have all the international folks' information so theres can go out rught away.

Says video is private

Says video is private
(+1) Still is.
 
Thread starter
As of last week all these are out in the mail (except for Yatagarasu who never responded or gave me an address to send it to). So, please don't be shy and let me know if yours arrived/arrives .
 
Just arrived in today’s mail!
c86558a0bd6ca2a466b4f2470f4e343f.png
8220ac864e8195b6bd14ec5a0fc82fec.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My Calendar arrived today!! :banana:
 
Received mail that brightened considerably the dreary day here in Chicagoland.

3fb2d491be25145430091aac8bb46636.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Got it!! It looks great! Good contributions from everyone and nice memories from the recent rallies too!

d820f0748181185538566c1bfb995d65.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Woo Hoo!
Got mine last night. Thank you very much, and I'm honored to hang it in my garage in the motorcycle shrine area.
... and thank you for adding a hole this year, so I don't hang it crooked...
 
Back
Top