2023 Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Thread starter
3rd_Gear_Steve_imp said:
Absolutely I want one! This year’s has been the highlight of my desk.
does that mean you had a cb1100 calendar on your desk before you even owned a cb1100?

You gotta admit that makes it look like the calendar was what pushed you into buying one.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Thanks so much for responding guys! Youve all been recorded on the top secret spreadsheet.

Noroomtomove is already on the list for a free one

Alprider, please do! Some exclusive alprider shots belong in the book every year! Do you want to order a calendar for yourself this year?
maybe i'll go to the mountains on thursday.....it's already quite fresh on the passes, last weekend it snowed down to 1500m.....if it's too cold for me i'll stay here...

and soon you probably have all the photos from last year?
 
Thread starter
Based on what i've heard, I've got 28 requests for the 2023 Calendar! Thats pretty awesome so far. Still a lot of time left for anybody to decide that they want one.

For those that weren't around for last year, here's a refresher. Below is the proof from last year's calendar and a video from when it arrived from the print shop. I wasn't sure what to expect back then, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. Notice how the book includes main full page spreads, a back page bonus collage, and even a bonus calendar for the following year, featuring some stellar artwork by Phadreus ( a user I hope is still around).



https://pdfhost.io/v/riPnqEXW1_final_calendar_proof1

For those of you that may want to have your bike included in the final print, I want to remind everybody to send the highest resolution pictures you can, there's still at least 4 spots left for full page spreads! And if you can't, send anyway! Pictures for the back cover and bonus calendar pages are still needed. These will be printed smaller, so they dont require the same extreme quality. If you get featured on the full page spreads, you'll get your own birthday printed on the calendar, and a personal quote included on the month featuring your picture. This is the personal touch I think makes the calendar a great way to connect with the community.

Next, I have a question for the group that I haven't been able to answer on my own: What was the date the final CB1100 model rolled off the factory line from Honda? Last year's calendar includes a note on the date the first CB1100 rolled off the line, which I felt was a date we must celebrate. I think it's only fitting to include the date of the last CB1100's production as well.
Finally, I want to put a call out to anybody that's interested in helping me out with this in a small way. What I need is anybody who is actively connected to the main CB1100 Facebook group (I don't use Facebook myself) and has some free time on hand. I'd like to float the calendar over there as well and see if there is any interest in ordering copies from that group. My hypothesis is if we can get a decent number of facebook users to order a calendar, It will mean we can reduce the price of the calendar for Forum users (Forum users are what this is all about after all), as well as actively advertising the forum itself to facebook users, via the calendar. Two birds with one stone! If anybody is interested in helping out with that I would be very appreciative.
 
Thread starter
All right folks, after much back and forth I have finally secured a proof for the upcoming calendar, which will go to print in no less than 1 weeks time! Take a look below at all the folks whose pics were selected to be featured on this years spread. The only parts you won't see here are the Backpage and the Bonus 2023 mini calendar, which is still under construction.

d96d7d1f11aa2dac71af5a20822874d4.jpg


Next up, a quick run down of everybody that has ordered and the quantities theyve asked for. If you dont see your name on this list, or if the quantity is incorrect.....better tell me now!

Lord Popgun 1
Yata-Garasu 1
KiowaEagle 1
Mtneers 1
The A-Man 1
Nachodaddy 1
Gone in 60 1
Tev62 1
Clearviewx 2
Cormanus 1
Noroomtomove 1(freebie!)
TommyMCK 2
Nemo 1
Emptysea 1
SpechG 1
3rd_Gear_Steve 2
Scoot 2
Apex1 1
Slackerdeluxe 1
Duh! 1
Vic 1
Whoops 1
Mrprofessionality (yea i'm keepin a couple) 2
Britbikes42 2
MMC 1
Andyferd 1
Satchit 1
Cookiemech 1
Deltamark 1
Django 1
Alain Lee 1


Once again for anybody thats new or hasnt seen the original post for this Calendar, the price is $15.00 flat per copy. I dont care where in the world you're from, that price includes shipping! Im proud to say that last year the production of this calendar did not make a single dime in profit. In fact, it cost me! That is working exactly as intended. I dont believe in making money off my friends. Thats why shipping is flattened and why the calendars only cost enough to get them printed.
 
Great work, sir! I know everyone here very much appreciates the work that you put into the calendars to help make ownership of such a special bike even more enjoyable. Looking forward to having the new calendar in my garage.
 
I vote September is the best one. Not sure who that is.
 
Thread starter
The featured bike usually gets a personal quote on their month unless they havent given me one (at which point i made one up) September is A-man's month!
 
Nice work indeed misterP. You are, indeed, 'da man'!
 
Back
Top