2020 MotoGP ***SPOILER ALERT***

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I wonder whether the MotoGP fans amongst us enjoyed yesterday’s race as much as I did. It’s almost sad that Fabio Quateraro’s well-deserved win was overshadowed by the most extraordinary performance from Marquez. How he survived that tour of the kitty litter early in the race defies comprehension, but his ride after that was simply unbelievable.

He’s lucky, I suspect, that all he did was fracture his humerus. I hope it doesn’t cruel his chance of another world championship in this peculiar year.
 
Awesome race, but so weird to see no fans, not many people in the pits, and every crew member and rider taking such covid precautions.

Fabio rode a great race, Marquez 2 great races until both were interrupted by crashes. Too bad about the injury. In this shortened season I'm afraid it's going to cost him the championship this year.

Gotta say the guy has heart and guts. He just never gives up.
 
Desert viper_imp said:
Amazing just how fast these bike can pitch you off so violently
Yes, that was one hellacious high side. Then to add injury to insult (literally) the front tire bumped him and sent him flying again! heck of a start to 2020.
 
Thread starter
Yes. 16 to 3 was an extraordinary achievement. He made it look like he’d dropped into a local race club for a master class, rather than fighting for a place amongst the world’s best.
 
Really happy to get the season started and boy, what a show #93 put on .. Amazing stuff and I wish him a speedy recovery


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
He's been cleared to ride again on Sunday! As have Crutchlow and Rins.
 
Even without Marquez Yamaha is in trouble. Reliability issues. Vinales has already gone thru his allotment of 5 engines after 2 races, I think Rossi and Quatararo are down to 1 each and Morbidellis broke down Sunday.

Looks like an opportunity for Dovi to finally snag a WC
 
Houtman_imp said:
I was very happy to see Rossi on the podium again . France must be vey proud today and F Q is a great guy with a great team .

Yes,very proud of this young guy...
It’s going to be a great year...:blush:
 
Back
Top