2019 Versys 1000 SE

Nice. I heard it got some great upgrades.
 
Stroms are traditionally ugly (and I mean it in a sort of adventure bike of way), but this one is one of the best lookin' yet. Workhorses they are, especially the 650.
 
I'm probably with the minority on this one, but I agree, that's one nasty, ugly motorcycle. The matte goth paint, the black rims, and that overly-styled fairing and front snout -- all non-starters for me. But I'm sure it's a dream to ride.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
I'm probably with the minority on this one, but I agree, that's one nasty, ugly motorcycle. The matte goth paint, the black rims, and that overly-styled fairing and front snout -- all non-starters for me. But I'm sure it's a dream to ride.
Not liking the Bat Man look?

Do you mean don't like the Strom look, or the look of this Strom?

I have met Strom diehards who call their rides ugly. But, the machines are reliable.
 
This is not a Strom ( Suzuki) this is a Versys (Kawasaki)
 
Hot darn! What was I thinkin'! :blush: Absolutely right Ferret. (long dreary day)

Re-calibrating ...

So, what I said about the Stroms, still stands.

I like the Kawasaki Versys, but prefer the 650 LT. I don't seem to gravitate to the 1000, same with the Strom 1000.

I do like the colour scheme shown.
 
Back
Top