2019 CB300R

Bheezy27403_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Saw one of these at a local dealer Thursday. Good looking ride. What got me is it is a claimed weight of 313 wet. My CBR300R is claimed 357. You would think the sport bike model would be lighter right? Anyway, there may be a trade in down the road. I like the CBR but the CB is way better looking in my opinion.
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Saw one of these at a local dealer Thursday. Good looking ride. What got me is it is a claimed weight of 313 wet. My CBR300R is claimed 357. You would think the sport bike model would be lighter right? Anyway, there may be a trade in down the road. I like the CBR but the CB is way better looking in my opinion.
Agree with that statement!
 
Thread starter
I have 3 bikes on the road now. Just don't see a need for a 15 CBR300R and a 19 CB300R as they are both 300cc bikes (scooters).
 
Me too. And the 1000 and the 600.
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I have 3 bikes on the road now. Just don't see a need for a 15 CBR300R and a 19 CB300R as they are both 300cc bikes (scooters).
One for each foot :rofl:
 
Back
Top