Razor
Been there
Thread starter
Thought I’d share some info and photos.
Honda offers quite a few accessories. Here’s a list of what I plan on.
- LED Fog Lights
- Luggage rack & LED brake light
- Trunk light
- Side accent lights
- Upper & Lower wind deflectors
- Saddle bag & trunk liners
Don’t have all the parts yet. Some are back ordered (no surprise, and I’ve got plenty of time before the snow & salt clears)
Started by taking the seat off. The power cord is short. Fortunately the connector came apart easily.

Honda sells carpet liners for the saddle bags and trunk. Kinda pricey, so I thought I’d make some out of left over trunk carpet.
Made some templates out pieces of paper taped together.
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/D9328F5E-5E24-4B1F-9992-039A4A23373E_zpshytvtqqc.jpeg.html]
Trunk
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/0033D7A2-C3B2-46C2-8D4F-9848D4CCBCA1_zpsvofwgb1s.jpeg.html]
The carpet set was okay, but when I spotted a rubber fender cover...
Deb says I’m having way too much fun
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/D0B3F504-5FB2-44C4-916D-396DB32FF17F_zpsh4sohbaw.jpeg.html]
Left saddle bag
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/16B2242A-5652-4F85-8393-E64E99C7A6C6_zpsirtirjzq.jpeg.html]
Honda offers quite a few accessories. Here’s a list of what I plan on.
- LED Fog Lights
- Luggage rack & LED brake light
- Trunk light
- Side accent lights
- Upper & Lower wind deflectors
- Saddle bag & trunk liners
Don’t have all the parts yet. Some are back ordered (no surprise, and I’ve got plenty of time before the snow & salt clears)
Started by taking the seat off. The power cord is short. Fortunately the connector came apart easily.

Honda sells carpet liners for the saddle bags and trunk. Kinda pricey, so I thought I’d make some out of left over trunk carpet.
Made some templates out pieces of paper taped together.
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/D9328F5E-5E24-4B1F-9992-039A4A23373E_zpshytvtqqc.jpeg.html]

Trunk
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/0033D7A2-C3B2-46C2-8D4F-9848D4CCBCA1_zpsvofwgb1s.jpeg.html]

The carpet set was okay, but when I spotted a rubber fender cover...
Deb says I’m having way too much fun

[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/D0B3F504-5FB2-44C4-916D-396DB32FF17F_zpsh4sohbaw.jpeg.html]

Left saddle bag
[url=http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/16B2242A-5652-4F85-8393-E64E99C7A6C6_zpsirtirjzq.jpeg.html]


..thats the realy big accessorie...








