2018 Gold Wing

Looks like Honda is bringing some game with them. How about that front suspension?

AIMExpo is this weekend in Columbus. I thought about going but the ride up across the Ohio flatlands is the worst no matter by car or bike. It's going to be super nice weather this weekend, even a bit hot actually. I'm looking forward to spending it outside closer to home.
 
use2b_imp said:
Nice but they teased me to hard with my dream bike ...... build this and i will buy
Whoa!!! That bike could grow on me, I mean, I like classic looks and all, but that look seems to grab from the past while screaming towards the future at the same time!
 
I was trying to figure out where I'd seen that single strut front fork on the Goldwing pics. Then I realized that's the same setup typically used on light aircraft nosewheels for the last 70 years.

 
Thread starter
The styling is... interesting. Lots of hard edges and angles, vs. organic. Not exactly my cuppa but I'm not the target demographic. I'm sure it'll sell like hot cakes.
 
Wish there was some details seat height, weight, displacement, # transmission gears, etc
 
Thread starter
Ferret, lots of details are available if you Google the bike. Optional 7-speed DCT ($1000), ApplePlay, 90 lbs lighter than last year, etc,
 
Motorcycledaily.com has a nice feature on it with video. Looks like a nice piece to me. Wonder if I am big enough to hold one up lol
 
I want one!
 
42mpg, 5.5 gallon tank, removable tour pack, 90 lvs lighter, aluminum jacketed cylinders, 110 liters storage vs 150 on last gen wings
 
Back
Top