Honda Updates CB1100 Range; Includes Sportier RS Model « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews
More HP, 17 " rims, lighter exhaust. Oh My!
More HP, 17 " rims, lighter exhaust. Oh My!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think CB4ME is going to be fine. He's already shopping for a new bike!CB4ME_imp said:Honda Updates CB1100 Range; Includes Sportier RS Model « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews
More HP, 17 " rims, lighter exhaust. Oh My!
LongRanger_imp said:
Same here.... They ruined it with that Moto Guzzi tank and the gold suspension bits that look like they were hastily taken from a totally different bike. Somebody should be fired for this abomination.Rocky_imp said:Sorry, but it doesn't appeal to me at all.
I'm glad I have what I have.

I noticed that right away and wondered what they were thinking.LoneWoof_imp said:The tank stripe motif is also found on the Triumph Street Twin.

Honda