Mscb1100_imp
Been there
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Spikes-Rennmotorrad.jpg
Ferret
I think they sell these at your local Autozone lol !!!
Ferret
I think they sell these at your local Autozone lol !!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
old buddy, you know what you need but I will drop a hintThe ferret_imp said:Mscb.. When we were kids we used to stud the tires on our Briggs & Stratton minis to ride on ponds using our dads tire stud gun for the snow tires on his Packard.
Its funny, wife and I went out to dinner tonight in her Toyota Highland. When we escaped our neighborhood, the public roads were rideable. But it will be days at these temps and no sun, for the snow/ impacted ice on our street to melt so I can get out.
I posted an article about a man in PA that has ridden everyday for 16 years straight. He keeps a rat bike around for salted roads and deep snow (and his self imposed minimum is 10 miles which I could adopt under these conditions instead of my own minimum of 30), so when we were coming back into our subdivision, looking at the snow encrusted road that would hold me hostage for a few days I thought to myself you know what I need? a 250 enduro, or dual sport or whatever they call them now. Elect start, fuel injected. THAT would be the ticket! Hmmmmm going to start looking around.
