the Ferret
Road warrior
LOL probably! Just got back from my son's house in the truck. It's going to be close. Going to make the decision around 2 pm after the sun has had some time to do some cleaning.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"144 hours"Cormanus_imp said:Ferret, this is like watching a TV drama. Will he make it for a ride? How many miles will he cover? Will he come back?
The tension's getting to me.
peterbaron_imp said:I have panoramic, motorcycle sunroof for sale......anybody????
P.S. Fits any CB and ST....
pb
The ferret_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:I have panoramic, motorcycle sunroof for sale......anybody????
P.S. Fits any CB and ST....
pb
:rofl: that would come in handy at times
I can well imagine the discussion of the engineers, when they designed the ST: What do ya think, no one would ride such a motorcycle at temperatures below 14°F ?!The ferret_imp said:day 26 for Dec and 336 for the year.
It was 9 degrees when I took off for today's 67 mile ride and 10 degrees when I pulled back in 67 miles later
that brings the total to 28,981 with 4 days and 19 miles to go
![]()
The ST's thermometer won't read below 14 degrees...all you get are dashes

Ferret,The ferret_imp said:day 26 for Dec and 336 for the year.
It was 9 degrees when I took off for today's 67 mile ride and 10 degrees when I pulled back in 67 miles later
that brings the total to 28,981 with 4 days and 19 miles to go
![]()
The ST's thermometer won't read below 14 degrees...all you get are dashes

The ferret_imp said:With my handlebar mitts, heated grips, and heated jacket liner with the ST's excellent wind protection about the only place I feel cold is on my cheeks because I leave my face shield cracked open a bit for air, otherwise it's too claustrophobic lol.
At the conclusion of today's 1 1/2 hour ride my toes were starting to feel the cold. The cold cheeks don't bother me, but the cold toes do. If not for that I could literally ride all day at 10 degrees (or lower) without discomfort.
I had to run down to Florence Ky today to return the big ribbon from the car my dil bought my son for Christmas (lucky kid ...she has bought him a Ducati 696 Monster and a Honda Accord 2.0 turbo sport since they got married). Anyhow when I get to the dealership all the sales people were bundled up and amazed to see a mc pull up and commented on how cold it was to be riding. I unzipped my coat and let them stick their hand inside against the heated jacket liner I had just unplugged and it was like a revelation for them how warm it was.