ClassicVW_imp
Road warrior
I'm doing the opposite. I am pretty sure I'll get a Bobber or Roamer to replace my 13 CB1100aschem_imp said:I'm doing the opposite. I am pretty sure I'll get a Bobber or Roamer to replace my 13 CB1100Captainwoot_imp said:Hello all, like the rest of you guys , I fell in love with the look of the MG. I took possession of my v9 bobber last july, now its sitting on my trailer wating to trade for my new cb1100. It was very disappointing , very underpowered , excessive turn in. Looks cool but the seat of the pants feel just wasn't there.
Be careful. Now three of us have mentioned the excessive turn-in of more than one model of newer Moto Guzzis. On my '14 California it was so severe it was an unsafe vehicle. I am not overstating it. It was that bad. Maybe some combination of the size, weight, rake, trail? I don't know.

