2017 Isle of Man TT

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Forum member Capo is doing it tough on the Isle of Man—apparently dodging rain drops and drinking beer.

His annual reports on the race for Motorcycle.com are a great read. The first for 2017 can be found here.
 
Nice. We don't have it on TV on the main channels but it shows up on Cable TV somewhere soon. I always get the review CD's from the UK.
 
Cormanus, thanks for the plug, and sorry for being neglectful in posting. I've returned, am drying out, and already counting down to TT 2018. Meanwhile, here's my last installment for this year: 2017 Isle Of Man TT Wrap-Up Report


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Another beauty Capo. Your welcome to the plugs; your articles are one way of enjoying an event on the other side of the world. I'll just have to work out a way to get there one year.
 
Back
Top