2017 cb1100

Archie_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
My new baby. What a difference from what I rode before. I love it!
107c9c45cedf146d5d1ffeef7ac095dd.jpg
d4a7b1bf11ae38b640533fe6e996381d.jpg
1d1561ebf0c929d05812cf9119b0c323.jpg


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
Well don't keep us in suspense, what did you ride before?

I like that chain guard. I had to buy a chrome metal one for my CB. And that one looks better.
 
Very nice... congrats!!!

The '17 EX is definitely growing on me. The one minor change I would make is replacing the aluminum chain guard with the previous black plastic one. The aluminum guard competes too much with the lines of the chrome muffler and other silver pieces in that area.

It also looks like the shock springs now have more coils with closer spacing than previous models.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Beautiful CB Archie! Welcome. Guys: is this the same CB that will be imported to the states?
Yes this replaces both the Standard and the Deluxe.

The rest of the world gets three colours: red, white, and yellow.
They also get a sportier RS model in red or black.

Our poor Aussie friends however got left of the list.
 
I have shinny exhaust pipe envy!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I guess honda has learned nothing from this forum, still no RLETS nor gaters

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
RLETs have you must or the Dark Side you will join. One of "us" you will not be and the secret handshake you will not know.

Redbirds, the Sith Lord, awaiting your arrival, he is.
 
Back
Top