2017 cb1100

Archie_imp said:
Is it wrong for me to not want RLETS?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
As with everything, Archie, it is your decision—or, in Yodan, your decision it is. Others have taken the path of refusal and no harm has come to them. Although, that said, one bought a Suzuki, another had his bike fall on him in the rain and the mud and yet another had a set forcibly installed at CB1100 rally #1.

Keep us posted on your ruminations.

By the way, it is a very pretty bike and I hope you both travel many happy kilometres together.
 
Popgun, might this a job for Bubba be?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Archie_imp said:
Is it wrong for me to not want RLETS?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
As with everything, Archie, it is your decision—or, in Yodan, your decision it is. Others have taken the path of refusal and no harm has come to them. Although, that said, one bought a Suzuki, another had his bike fall on him in the rain and the mud and yet another had a set forcibly installed at CB1100 rally #1.

Keep us posted on your ruminations.

By the way, it is a very pretty bike and I hope you both travel many happy kilometres together.
As with everything, Archie, it is your decision—or, in Yodan, your decision it is. Others have taken the path of refusal and no harm has come to them. Although, that said, one bought a Suzuki, another had his bike fall on him in the rain and the mud and yet another had a set forcibly installed at CB1100 rally #1.

Keep us posted on your ruminations.

By the way, it is a very pretty bike and I hope you both travel many happy kilometres together. Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
I feel a disturbance in the Force. As if thousands of CBs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
 
Archie_imp said:
Is it wrong for me to not want RLETS?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
If RLET's offered anything of value Honda would have provided them with the CB. Your disdain for these silly rubber holdovers from the days of hot pants, leisure suits and go go boots shows you are a person of impeccable taste and breeding.
 
Thread starter
Honestly the only thing I want to add is a tail bag. I love the bike in its natural form.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
Congratulations Archie, that new CB looks awesome.

... and as for those RLETs, who needs em? Although once I wish a guy riding an Z900 had RLETs fitted when he misjudged the gap lane splitting whilst I was stopped at some traffic lights in my Pontiac. A set of RLETs might have saved him $500 in repair costs to my car.
 
You know, Aussieflyer, it's a long time since I saw someone shoot themselves in the foot with such stunning accuracy.
 
Awesome looking bike man. Congrats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry what's RLET?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats Archie. A Road King. Wow. Supposedly THE long range bomber. But the one I rode was HEAVY! On a 25 mph backroad it felt like I was riding an aircraft carrier. Ran like a champ though.
 
Thread starter
Yep. I'm still getting used to the smoothness. You know what though? Cheaper insurance, easier on fuel and like 250lbs lighter. Win win and win.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
Archie_imp said:
My new baby. What a difference from what I rode before. I love it!
107c9c45cedf146d5d1ffeef7ac095dd.jpg
d4a7b1bf11ae38b640533fe6e996381d.jpg
1d1561ebf0c929d05812cf9119b0c323.jpg


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
i'm really liking the 2017 model and the tank is growing on me
 
Back
Top