rusty1_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Just hear today, that we are getting the CB1100 back for 2017 in Canada, to be released in May or June this year. No pic's yet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi Rusty-where did you hear/see this? Dealership?rusty1_imp said:Just hear today, that we are getting the CB1100 back for 2017 in Canada, to be released in May or June this year. No pic's yet.
Hi Rusty-where did you hear/see this? Dealership?jrns_imp said:Hi Rusty-where did you hear/see this? Dealership?rusty1_imp said:Just hear today, that we are getting the CB1100 back for 2017 in Canada, to be released in May or June this year. No pic's yet.

Unthinkable!DaSwami_imp said:That IS good news...hopefully for the US too
Dear Honda,
All I ask for to make the bike perfect is shaft drive. Pretty please!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
DaSwami
I agree, although, I think Honda would contend that the VFR Interceptor comes close to your wishes in the "sport-touring" class. (unfortunately, it's too much "sport" and not enough "touring" for my taste) A CB850 or CB900 with either a modern or retro look would get my attention, especially if the seat height was low enough for a certain female rider I know.The ferret_imp said:Hope the CB returns in 2017
I wouldnt mind seeing something in the 850-900cc range is a standard or sport touring motif from Honda.

Ugh.DaSwami_imp said:That IS good news...hopefully for the US too
Dear Honda,
All I ask for to make the bike perfect is shaft drive. Pretty please!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
DaSwami
Agreed Randy. The shim under bucket is robust but the interval is a PITA. I'm at 9200 miles and I haven't done my 8k valve check yet..... Just don't have the time for it.Randy B_imp said:My only real complaint is the lack of hydraulic lifters. In my opinion that would have made that bike just so much better. The interval for lash adjustment/checks is absurd.