Apr 29, 2018 #41 M Mandrau_imp Running like a top Lord Popgun_imp said: How about this one Mandrau: Yoshimura RSCV installation advice Click to expand... Now that’s what I’m talkin bout - Thanks popgun. Gonna look at it for awhile...
Lord Popgun_imp said: How about this one Mandrau: Yoshimura RSCV installation advice Click to expand... Now that’s what I’m talkin bout - Thanks popgun. Gonna look at it for awhile...
Apr 29, 2018 #42 P PAULIBIKER_imp First service completed I’m a red guy, but when I buy a CB1100 it will be a black 14. Love the black motor and there’s something about the newer one that just doesn’t look right to me. Tank, spoke wheels, or something but prefer the older one.
I’m a red guy, but when I buy a CB1100 it will be a black 14. Love the black motor and there’s something about the newer one that just doesn’t look right to me. Tank, spoke wheels, or something but prefer the older one.