hdvalente_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So, I was looking at some pictures of the 2017 RS model (maybe comes with heated grips as stock item?) and noticed two things:
1- There is a bracket + cable sleeve for the right heated grip, but I couldn't find these parts on the parts diagram for the RS (it shows standard grips only) - Parts Lists thread by Cormanus (great by the way, thanks!);
2- The control cables are now secured with a clamp that is not attached to the handlebar (CLAMP, HARNESS 90690-MEF-800);
I am going to order the clamps (both sides) and I was wondering if there is another parts link that I could try to find the other parts for the heated grips. Any help?
Thanks!!
I found this link:
Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
It shows the bracket in the drawing but not under the parts list.
I will send an email to Mr. T and see what he finds.
1- There is a bracket + cable sleeve for the right heated grip, but I couldn't find these parts on the parts diagram for the RS (it shows standard grips only) - Parts Lists thread by Cormanus (great by the way, thanks!);
2- The control cables are now secured with a clamp that is not attached to the handlebar (CLAMP, HARNESS 90690-MEF-800);
I am going to order the clamps (both sides) and I was wondering if there is another parts link that I could try to find the other parts for the heated grips. Any help?
Thanks!!
I found this link:
Lever - switch - cable (2) for Honda CB 1100 RS ABS 2017 - Honda
It shows the bracket in the drawing but not under the parts list.
I will send an email to Mr. T and see what he finds.