2017 CB1100 EX OUTDOORS

Nortoon_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Here is a video of the 2017 CB1100 EX outdoors.
It makes seeing the details easier.




In another thread someone asked whether or not the wheel rims were chrome. In this video it clearly shows they are polished alloy, not chrome.

The was a previous comment about the "metal flake" paint on the tank. It does appear to be a fine metallic red paint like Honda has used before.
 
Thanks, Nortoon!

The more I see the '17 EX, the more I like it. Can't wait to see it in person.
 
I like it a lot. Sorry I'm unlikely ever to see one.
 
Hmmmm silver calipers, silver chain guard that's flat, chrome around the horns, smaller rectangular tail light...and what is the deal with the decals on the side covers..that can't be stock
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Hmmmm silver calipers, silver chain guard that's flat, chrome around the horns, smaller rectangular tail light...and what is the deal with the decals on the side covers..that can't be stock
Good eyes! The calipers appeared gray in previous pictures.
The aluminum chain guard replaces the plastic one.
The smaller taillight now has LEDs.
The stickers on the side panels and front fender are the French Dealer Latitude96.
They have uploaded a number of Honda videos.
I assume they would be the first thing an owner would peel off.
 
Back
Top