Mar 23, 2016 #21 the Ferret Road warrior Different bike..no checkered tank or side covers, chrome fenders and tail light
Mar 23, 2016 #22 J jrns_imp Running like a top The ferret_imp said: Different bike..no checkered tank or side covers, chrome fenders and tail light Click to expand... your right Ferret , sorry I should pay more attention to things before posting. Thanks for the correction.
The ferret_imp said: Different bike..no checkered tank or side covers, chrome fenders and tail light Click to expand... your right Ferret , sorry I should pay more attention to things before posting. Thanks for the correction.
Mar 26, 2016 #23 M Mike546_imp Running like a top I wonder if anyone will sell the checkered decal for the tank and side covers. It breaks up all that black a little. I would trade my black wheels for those chrome spokes shown on the other bike any day.
I wonder if anyone will sell the checkered decal for the tank and side covers. It breaks up all that black a little. I would trade my black wheels for those chrome spokes shown on the other bike any day.