Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gumby 1100_imp said:It was my understanding that this is simply a "concept model" and does not necessarily reflect what may be available in 2016...and is no guarantee that there will even be a 2016 model.
That said, the next Honda dealer information release will be the EICMA 2015 Show which is scheduled for November 17-22nd.
Maybe something definitive will be announced then.


Rboe_imp said:There are some very nice details going on there. After my trip, I'd really prefer a tank bag that clipped to a gas tank ring - as used in the concept bike above. Other details are very nice tweaks of a nice bike - not necessarily better, but different, in a good way.
Can't tell if they spent the money on tubeless spoked rims or not. I'd rather go tubeless. If they won't, then stick with cast wheels. I'm spoiled with tubeless tires. (several bikes have tubeless spoked rims; my Griso for starters).
I prefer my Honda's to be red, thank you.![]()
I think the silver looks good, that hot rod yellow is really loud as it is, it doen't need anymore help...however on my candy antaures (sp) red I had to have matching side covers.....clearviewx_imp said:Would you paint the side covers to match the tank already...![]()
No, I would paint the tank to match the side covers.clearviewx_imp said:Would you paint the side covers to match the tank already...![]()

I did see that.Randy B_imp said:Look on the tire.....TUBE TYPE.
ChipBeck_imp said:

Spokes look great but I too hate the cleaning and dealing with tubes. Coming back to mags has really reminded me of the ease of them.Brookland27_imp said:I had always thought i wanted spoked rims until I had them and then i hated them. PITA to keep clean. Running tubes is horrible espessially if you change tires yourself. I will keep my mags thank you.