Here is MCN's update on the CB1100R concept: Honda CB Racer revived
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Excellent and very interesting article... the Honda engineers are borderline geniuses... Just my opinion of course.Guth_imp said:Here is MCN's update on the CB1100R concept: Honda CB Racer revived
Excellent and very interesting article... the Honda engineers are borderline geniuses... Just my opinion of course.quietguy_imp said:Excellent and very interesting article... the Honda engineers are borderline geniuses... Just my opinion of course.Guth_imp said:Here is MCN's update on the CB1100R concept: Honda CB Racer revived
Guth_imp said:Here is MCN's update on the CB1100R concept: Honda CB Racer revived

Well... I'm aging, and I'm white... but poor I gotta slip in there. :dodgy:Frulk_imp said:Guth_imp said:Here is MCN's update on the CB1100R concept: Honda CB Racer revived
Well, if the target audience for this bike is aging, affluent white guys trying to relive their youth then I guess I'm in![]()

lol seriously? kinda surprised nobody else reacts against this comment...Frulk_imp said:By default living in this country we're considered more affluent than 99% of the rest of the worlds population. Now rich? I wouldn't go quite so far to use that to describe my situation compared to some of my countrymen/women.


lol seriously? kinda surprised nobody else reacts against this comment...Riko_imp said:lol seriously? kinda surprised nobody else reacts against this comment...Frulk_imp said:By default living in this country we're considered more affluent than 99% of the rest of the worlds population. Now rich? I wouldn't go quite so far to use that to describe my situation compared to some of my countrymen/women.
Either you are underestimating "the affulence" of rest of the world living above the equator...or you don't even know there is an 'rest of the world above the equator, or blunt said, ignorance?
I assume you perceive the world only through your perspective, thus forgetting the grand view.
Cause really, there are about people 7,393,200,000 on this world, if the US is that 1% affluence, than 7,319,268,000 are not affluent..
World Population Clock: 8.3 Billion People (LIVE, 2026) - Worldometer
You forget about your neighbour Canada.
Than there is Western-Europe.
South-Korea.
Japan.
Oceania.
Those are all far from affluent regions huh?
The only correct observation would be: by default, many that live under the equator perceive all who live above the equator as filthy rich.


meowguy_imp said:My dealer, Reynold's Motor Sports in Buxton, Maine has two 2014s on the floor for over a year (one red, one black). I have never seen one on the street when riding or driving in Southern Maine. So I guess you could say it's a flop up here. Every one is driving V-twins without helmets. 28 deaths, 19 bare heads in 2015, most deaths in 24 years.