2016 Canada

That's the first pic I've seen of a new one at a dealership! Congrats on being the first to see one in person GLACKIE! I personally don't care for the new tank stripe but I love the black fenders!
 
So it's true. Canada gets a 2016 and the US does not. Dang it.
 
Thread starter
It wasn't there when I walked in. I talked with the guy at the parts counter for about 20 minutes and there it was as I left. The tires were still wet and it didn't have a price tag on it yet.

Arctic, I thought the same thing about the stripe and fenders. In my opinion the stripe makes it look like it's trying to look like something rather than just being. That said, I'll have to do some quick talking to convince myself I shouldn't buy this.
 
And black shock springs ...
 
Nice. Looks kind of sporty. I think it needs black headlight ears, and maybe a black exhaust system, too, though to complete the look. :cool:
For my money, I think I'd prefer the American black version without the graphics, though. I've seen a few modded versions around here that have almost had me searching for one of my own. Almost. :D
 
I'm not a fan of the white tank / side cover strip , and the black painted parts (fender etc)- would prefer they kept them chrome ..I prefer the US black model over this...JMHO
 
Nearer $10K in USD.
 
I wonder, is Honda waiting until all the unsold CB1100's in the US are sold before offering the bike again? It would be hard to sell that 2016 in black when black 2014's are selling for around $7000 at discount as my brother just took advantage of.
 
I think they just had different sales performance between the two countries. According to my dealer the original (albeit relatively small) run of CB'S sold out quick here. That $13kCAD price is also <= the price most would have paid for their '13-'14 in Canada.

I'm going down to the dealer for an oil filter later. I'll have to see if they've got any in yet...
 
Let's not be too picky. It's still a CB we all love them. I think it looks all over cool.

(Just come back from Vancouver, what a delightful city)
 
saw the black 2016 in the metal today....the pictures do not do it justice....effing gorgeous !!!

ab682dcad7dbbd53fa6ed7b6af3892d1.jpg
 
In all honesty, regardless of the price this look wouldn't draw me in for a sale as it's just not to my taste. Fortunately for Honda there are plenty of people whose tastes differ from mine. This new look does manage to provide some visual contrast to the previous models offered and hey, it's still a CB1100. Hopefully this will draw some new buyers to the bike in Canada.
 
Guth_imp said:
In all honesty, regardless of the price this look wouldn't draw me in for a sale as it's just not to my taste. Fortunately for Honda there are plenty of people whose tastes differ from mine. This new look does manage to provide some visual contrast to the previous models offered and hey, it's still a CB1100. Hopefully this will draw some new buyers to the bike in Canada.
Not my thing either. I'm sure it will draw people in though. I had a couple people actively come up to me at the last bike night and say "hey, you know they're bringing these back here." One guy was a younger guy, about 25, who bought a used vfr1200 instead (yeah who knows), because Honda couldn't give him a firm timeline when he went to put a deposit on the 2016CB.
 
Back
Top