Glackie_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I innocently went into my local dealership for an oil filter and they go and do this!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Holy Crap !! $12,999. I love my CB1100, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't be buying it for that price. I'll take the new thruxton R or the BMW R nine T .redbirds_imp said:Nice but the white accent looks out of place. Would be easy to remedy.
https://motorcycle.honda.ca/model/naked/cb1100a
Not my thing either. I'm sure it will draw people in though. I had a couple people actively come up to me at the last bike night and say "hey, you know they're bringing these back here." One guy was a younger guy, about 25, who bought a used vfr1200 instead (yeah who knows), because Honda couldn't give him a firm timeline when he went to put a deposit on the 2016CB.Guth_imp said:In all honesty, regardless of the price this look wouldn't draw me in for a sale as it's just not to my taste. Fortunately for Honda there are plenty of people whose tastes differ from mine. This new look does manage to provide some visual contrast to the previous models offered and hey, it's still a CB1100. Hopefully this will draw some new buyers to the bike in Canada.