2015 CB1100

That info will probably not surface until November, per Hondas usual practice, but certainly hope so.
 
Don't hold your breath :D For the 2013 models, the announcement wasn't made until November '12. The 2014 models weren't announced until sometime around late December or early January. If they keep up the trend, the 2015's will be announced after they're on the showroom floor in the spring.
 
They will have red frames, eight speeds, speed limiter set to 160mph, four into four cans and leather tassles off the grips. :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
That info will probably not surface until November, per Hondas usual practice, but certainly hope so.
What? You want a new one already?
 
They will have red frames, eight speeds, speed limiter set to 160mph, four into four cans and leather tassles off the grips. Big Grin

:rofl::rofl:
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Don't hold your breath :D For the 2013 models, the announcement wasn't made until November '12. The 2014 models weren't announced until sometime around late December or early January. If they keep up the trend, the 2015's will be announced after they're on the showroom floor in the spring.
Lol. Most likely true!
 
Ah, new model announcement time! Not just the CB, but everything. Gotta really love it when new stuff comes out! Like getting the new Sears & Roebuck catalogue. (Old guys like us know what that means.)
 
DAC_imp said:
Ah, new model announcement time! Not just the CB, but everything. Gotta really love it when new stuff comes out! Like getting the new Sears & Roebuck catalogue. (Old guys like us know what that means.)

The 'Wishbook'! ;)
 
huxley_imp said:
I'm guessing by reading this thread that no one knows crap.
You mean people on these forums don't know exactly what they're talking about all the time? Say it ain't so!
Damfino_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Ah, new model announcement time! Not just the CB, but everything. Gotta really love it when new stuff comes out! Like getting the new Sears & Roebuck catalogue. (Old guys like us know what that means.)

The 'Wishbook'! ;)

The 'Wishbook'! ;)
Yeah!! Only we called it the "Wish, Wish Book" - maybe thinking we'd get what we wanted if we said it twice. We were stupid little kids.
 
huxley_imp said:
I'm guessing by reading this thread that no one knows crap.
There's nothing to know, yet. As mentioned, Honda releases its new model information in November, and then American Honda may or may not have decided to import any new or existing models, and their announcements generally come a couple of months later.
 
I sure remember those Sears catalogs as a kid but as for the CB11 who knows. I am a guy that wants one bad but trying to time out a good purchase price ect.... The more the merrier for me and I hope it returns. There are a ton of the black standard on cycle trader but dont see any dlx models. Also, seems like a lot of left of 13s.
 
Nothing wrong with buying a '13 especially since you mentioned " good price" and all.
I actually think the '13 looks just as nice maybe even better than the '14, and because of that and price considerations, I bought a '13 and I'm very happy I did. Red, of course.
 
I bought a new 2013 today. (the dealer didn't have 2014 in stock, but he has a 2013 in a crate in his warehouse.)

I asked him about the 2015's and he didn't know crap. In fact he said it wouldn't surprise him if there wasn't one. He said they are great bikes, but Honda just doesn't promote them worth a crap.
 
Night rider the red in the tank emblem really stands out in that photo. Congrats.

Way too soon to see what 2015 brings, but I'm not going to hold my breath for improvements. Just not a big seller.
 
Back
Top