2014 std

vfrpaul98_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
[attachment=3148][attachment=3148]added a 2014 std to my 2013 std, fellow member Razor looking at my road comet 1 fairing at our cb1100 rally he ordered one for his black 2014 std which he has posted pics here on the forum.
I took I liking to his black 2014 std and the price being right ordered a unit in and added a few touches, so it's all Razors fault that my check book has suffered a new toy purchase.
Paul.
 
Thread starter
vfrpaul98_imp said:
[attachment=3148][attachment=3148]added a 2014 std to my 2013 std, fellow member Razor looking at my road comet 1 fairing at our cb1100 rally he ordered one for his black 2014 std which he has posted pics here on the forum.
I took I liking to his black 2014 std and the price being right ordered a unit in and added a few touches, so it's all Razors fault that my check book has suffered a new toy purchase.
Paul.
 
Wow you hooligan with your blacked out sled you, tiny turn signals and all that. What kind of grips are those. They look different.

I was disappointed that wasn't one of your curvy road videos though. Haven't seen a new one in like 2 years now.
 
vfrpaul98_imp said:
[attachment=3148][attachment=3148]added a 2014 std to my 2013 std, fellow member Razor looking at my road comet 1 fairing at our cb1100 rally he ordered one for his black 2014 std which he has posted pics here on the forum.
I took I liking to his black 2014 std and the price being right ordered a unit in and added a few touches, so it's all Razors fault that my check book has suffered a new toy purchase.
Paul.

Hey Paul, glad I could be of assistance Bike is look'n great!

I've been thinking of doing something with the fenders. Like what you've done with yours.
 
Oh, nice one, Paul. I'm in awe of you blokes who have two of them.
 
Back
Top