HeavyMetalMech_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all,
I got a new pair of boots and have an issue with shifting, of course. I've already made the adjustment so that my boot slips under the shift pedal but I have to angle the boot tip inward to get a good fit or miss a shift and that's a bit awkward off a stop. Has anyone replaced their shift lever or have another fix that works for you in order to extend the lever up to an inch longer? Thank you.
I got a new pair of boots and have an issue with shifting, of course. I've already made the adjustment so that my boot slips under the shift pedal but I have to angle the boot tip inward to get a good fit or miss a shift and that's a bit awkward off a stop. Has anyone replaced their shift lever or have another fix that works for you in order to extend the lever up to an inch longer? Thank you.