2014 Owners Manual

memphismike_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Is there anywhere online you guys know if for an Owners Manual in PDF form for download? My new/used bike did not have one. Would kind of like to see recommended Service Intervals on machine!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Mike, not trying to be a smart ***, but is it maybe in the bag on the bottom of the seat pan?

I know you probably looked, but one never knows :)
 
memphismike_imp said:
Is there anywhere online you guys know if for an Owners Manual in PDF form for download? My new/used bike did not have one. Would kind of like to see recommended Service Intervals on machine!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your PMs...

But, as mentioned before, if you bought the bike from a non-Honda dealer, they may not have known how to unlock the seat (under which the owners manual and tool kit usually resides.)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Mike, not trying to be a smart ***, but is it maybe in the bag on the bottom of the seat pan?

I know you probably looked, but one never knows :)

LoL. Yes I did check already!! Previous owner must still have it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gumby 1100_imp said:
memphismike_imp said:
Is there anywhere online you guys know if for an Owners Manual in PDF form for download? My new/used bike did not have one. Would kind of like to see recommended Service Intervals on machine!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your PMs...

But, as mentioned before, if you bought the bike from a non-Honda dealer, they may not have known how to unlock the seat (under which the owners manual and tool kit usually resides.)

Check your PMs...

But, as mentioned before, if you bought the bike from a non-Honda dealer, they may not have known how to unlock the seat (under which the owners manual and tool kit usually resides.)

All I saw were 2 or 3 tools underneath seat!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
memphismike_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Mike, not trying to be a smart ***, but is it maybe in the bag on the bottom of the seat pan?

I know you probably looked, but one never knows :)

LoL. Yes I did check already!! Previous owner must still have it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gumby 1100_imp said:
memphismike_imp said:
Is there anywhere online you guys know if for an Owners Manual in PDF form for download? My new/used bike did not have one. Would kind of like to see recommended Service Intervals on machine!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your PMs...

But, as mentioned before, if you bought the bike from a non-Honda dealer, they may not have known how to unlock the seat (under which the owners manual and tool kit usually resides.)

Check your PMs...

But, as mentioned before, if you bought the bike from a non-Honda dealer, they may not have known how to unlock the seat (under which the owners manual and tool kit usually resides.)

All I saw were 2 or 3 tools underneath seat!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're lucky to get that! Some U.S. models didn't get any tools at all.
My 2014 Canadian model got a "full" set in a plastic pouch...not great quality, but better than nothing.
 
Mike, if you get a wild hair, DO NOT order the owners manual plastic case. It is literaly a sandwich type plastic bag. And I think Honda charges $3 for it!!!
 
Thread starter
I'm in the same boat. Back in the CB1100 saddle again, but original owner lied about the manual (among other things) . Does anyone know where I can find one?
 
Never did find a 2014 manual online.
 
I have a scanned .pdf copy of the service manual. there's a guy in the "CB1100 Owners Group" that posted a download for the manual.
Not an original pdf so you can't use the search button on it, but its a quality scan. You can check there or if i was smart enough to copy the link, i would.

not sure if this helps....

Honda 2013-2016 CB1100.pdf

or

https://www.facebook.com/download/619383...kE&__cft__[0]=AZX0KV92hY5tIo7fPhJk_ShpNx1WNu28xnH9xA7mRQt_pRwgVKnd2MVa65wLpsSJ101LnC9yqrG-g-d9mSEMuThyjNlbfrf9qh8RbH5_hA0Wpse1s1NmoVV1P13cTOsCK8zZ7GWpp2fBeCIr9QUa0Ak4&__tn__=H-R

you can find the smaller, owners manual from a 2017 on manualslib.com I've downloaded a bunch of manuals from that site before.
 
Back
Top