2014 for 7k

Jaychaynes_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Me and the fam ran by CC Powersports over in Indiana this afternoon just to see what we was in the showroom.

The 2014 black CB that's been sitting there for a while now had seen a price reduction. I know this bike hasn't sold as well as honda had hoped, but 8k isn't a terrible price, right? If you know a friend looking, this might be an option.

There was also this sweet Guzzi V7 for 5k. I'm not super up to date on how these bikes are selling, but it seemed like a good price.

Some of you guys who hoard motorcycles might want to head over there. Lol.
for
331ca9d02deea44b03a90cef4cd61a8a.jpg


3430aaa9aa456fd44bd69689117040d5.jpg


Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
 
There's one in a Wisconsin dealership that advertises for $6,487 a couple days ago. I could look it up again if anyone expressed interest. Of course, it's unknown what fees may be attached to make up the loss.
 
Back
Top