2014 EX Exhaust Europe

Hermanax_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello!

I've just bought a 2014 CB1100EX and love it! However I am thinking of getting a new exhaust system och a pair of slip ons. I've searched the web and this forum but have not made up my mind yet. To be honest I would love a 4-4 system but I can't see myself spending that kind of money on this bike anytime soon so the next best thing would be a 4-2 system or slip ons. I would like to keep the price below 1000€ and would appreciate if it is available for purchase somewhere within the EU.
I like the look of the oem system but would just like it to be a little louder (but absolutely not overwhelming) and have a bit more "roar" to it. Chrome/polished is a must. What would all of you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Herman
Sweden
 
Congratulations Hermanax - and welcome to the Forum!

Yezz, the ago old endeavor of seeking for that "just perfect louder note". There is a long, searchable history of those discussions on this Forum. Alternatively, an energetic Forum member might chirp up and share their enthusiasm.

Perhaps post an image of your proud beastie?
 
Howdy and welcome to the forum

My suggestion ... save the coin for gas and tires and embrace the sounds of silence. There's too much noise in the world already.
 
Thread starter
Thank you all for the very warm welcoming!
I think I will wait with the exhaust upgrade and just enjoy the relatively quiet and super smooth engine of the Honda! Previously I've mostly ridden a couple of moto guzzi v7s and the difference is night and day, although I enjoy the guzzis to!

Picture of my new bike below!
Ride safe!

 
Welcome Hermanax!

White bike looks great. Scenery looks awesome!
 
Herman, white not only look good bur it is a beautiful colour
One of mine os white as well
Enjoy your beauty every day
 
Back
Top