2014 DLX Listing

MWV1500_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I was going to put up a post on the Classified Section, but being a newbie, I decided to read the rules. After doing so, decided to throw this up here in case anyone else is still looking for a 2014 DLX (as I was until recently)

| DFW Honda

I spoke with the dealer a couple times and the bike is listed for $7,999 - BUT there are additional charges they added bumping up the price to $8,700 (roughly). Given I would have still had to cover shipping from their location to my place, this wasn't a viable option for me. They were only willing to negotiate down a couple hundred $.

Researching these, the current book value for an excellent example is about $7300. Back story on the bike was that it was purchased by an older gentleman who passed away. With just under 600mi, doesn't seem like he got to enjoy it much.

Anywho - just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else wanted to investigate.
 
The bike's not on the forum registry. So few miles ...
 
Since Honda hasn't decided to bring in the RS that would be the exact bike to entice me to return to the fold. Too bad its not within the 100 mile radius to go check out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top