2014 DLX green instrument cluster

sonnyb_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
would you guys know whether 2014 DLX green instrument cluster fit 2014 black standard or 2017 EX?
thanks
 
Since no one else has tried an answer, I’ll give it a try.

First, I do not have a wiring diagram for the 17, so can’t comment.

In the ‘13-14 manual there are 3 wiring diagrams for the 2014 models
The US 2014 std, the Deluxe and the 2014 ABS. I believe that is the Canada model.

The diagrams show the Deluxe and ‘14 ABS are the same electrically and the connectors are the same.

The US model has 2 differences. One is no ABS line. That probably doesn’t matter.

The other is a little stranger. The US ‘14 standard has 2 lines labeled VSP+ and VSP-. That is vehicle speed. On the Dlx and ‘14 ABS there is just one line labeled SP IN. So, will it work? I don’t know.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Since no one else has tried an answer, I’ll give it a try.

First, I do not have a wiring diagram for the 17, so can’t comment.

In the ‘13-14 manual there are 3 wiring diagrams for the 2014 models
The US 2014 std, the Deluxe and the 2014 ABS. I believe that is the Canada model.

The diagrams show the Deluxe and ‘14 ABS are the same electrically and the connectors are the same.

The US model has 2 differences. One is no ABS line. That probably doesn’t matter.

The other is a little stranger. The US ‘14 standard has 2 lines labeled VSP+ and VSP-. That is vehicle speed. On the Dlx and ‘14 ABS there is just one line labeled SP IN. So, will it work? I don’t know.
No one else would dare!
 
Back
Top