2014 Custom CB 1100 for sale

Olyrider

Been there
Thread starter
If you belong to ADVrider.com, check this out!

Not mine.

Custom built for charity in the Orlando area. "Nicky Hayden" autograph on the bike.

Look in the Flea Market in "Bikes"

Type in the thread title from here
 
Looks like the bike BarNone, recent member here, won in a charity auction.
I was hoping he would enjoy the bike and contribute to the fellowship here too.
 
I do like the fact that they incorporated those whiteboards into the design. It's perfect fort somebody like me. I would use them to write down my shopping list for a trip to the grocery store or other various things that I'm bound to have forgotten by the time I arrive at my destination. ;)
 
ADMIN NOTE: As most of you guys here know, we generally are okay with forum members pointing out other CB1100s and CB1100 parts that are are for sale elsewhere on the Internet. But we still won't allow members who don't yet qualify to post in the Classifieds section to add posts detailing their own bikes for sale. Therefore, I've removed a few such posts here in this thread and elsewhere on the forum. Thanks.
 
Back
Top