oldstingray_imp
First service completed
Value is in the eye of the beholder (as is beauty). one could just as easily ask why would one want to pay $8000 for a really ugly motorcycle? Or $20,000 for one that is much heavier and has much less horsepower? Yet buyers will do both every day?The ferret_imp said:Value is in the eye of the beholder (as is beauty). one could just as easily ask why would one want to pay $8000 for a really ugly motorcycle? Or $20,000 for one that is much heavier and has much less horsepower? Yet buyers will do both every day?joega_imp said:Why Honda is getting or trying to get 10 grand for a $8500 motorcycle I will never know (look at Honda prices across the board):-/ ,I will wait for Yammie FZ9 @ $7990 msrp
One might also ask if someone was not interested in this motorcycle, why would they come to a forum specifically for CB 1100 enthusiasts and make disparaging remarks about their motorcycles?
I hope you enjoy your Yamaha as much as I am enjoying my CB 1100.
One might also ask if someone was not interested in this motorcycle, why would they come to a forum specifically for CB 1100 enthusiasts and make disparaging remarks about their motorcycles?
I hope you enjoy your Yamaha as much as I am enjoying my CB 1100.
I paid $9,200 for my non-ABS and think it's worth every penny.
:-/ ,I will wait for Yammie FZ9 @ $7990 msrp


