Guaza14_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hey,
Check out video I posted on Youtube.
Just want to share my love for the bike and hopefully inspire others. This was done using the new GoPro Hero 7. For the record I never listen to music while riding but at the same time can’t see myself doing the motovlog/talk thing… so it’s totally experimental. Over the years I've watched countless motorcycle videos on Youtube that have helped me very much and finally decided to post one myself. :hello: Thanks
Check out video I posted on Youtube.
Just want to share my love for the bike and hopefully inspire others. This was done using the new GoPro Hero 7. For the record I never listen to music while riding but at the same time can’t see myself doing the motovlog/talk thing… so it’s totally experimental. Over the years I've watched countless motorcycle videos on Youtube that have helped me very much and finally decided to post one myself. :hello: Thanks
