rboe
Road warrior
Thread starter
A couple buddies and I rode up I-17 to Sunset Point today. I appreciate the Slipstreamer most of the time in these winter months but above 70mph she buffets too much.
Took her to coffee in Cave Creek Sunday morning too, excellent town bike as I knew it would be.
I'm really liking the 6 speed tranny more than I expected. May have to sell the 2013 and keep the Black Beauty. Just not a fan of all that black.
Stand by while I noodle out posting the picture.
Took her to coffee in Cave Creek Sunday morning too, excellent town bike as I knew it would be.
I'm really liking the 6 speed tranny more than I expected. May have to sell the 2013 and keep the Black Beauty. Just not a fan of all that black.
Stand by while I noodle out posting the picture.



why, you can ride your bike to many different & beautiful places, then take a lot of pics !
good luck