2014 cb1100 frame fork stem specs

ck1100-smithbros_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I'm building a custom cb1100 (2014) and having a new set of triple clamps and stem made for CBR100RR fork conversion. I'm in a pinch for frame tube measurement, CNC guy is doing it tonight and I'm 30 minutes from my shop.

Anyone know the frame head tube length for the fork stem?
 
He probably can't remember by now. I'm really surprised that no one was able to reply with the info, though he did ask on short notice.
 
And then vanished.
 
Really? I thought it might be due to the effects of COVID confinement? :D
 
When I get disconnected I have to try about 5 different ones I've used the last decade and one of them gets me back in. I should write it down someplace lol
 
No ... you should invest in a password manager.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Really? I thought it might be due to the effects of COVID confinement? :D
No, that would be if my FAMILY disappears :angel:
Ben70_imp said:
Instead of "password" use "incorrect". That way if you forget it, it always tells you what it is!

Ben
I like that!:clap:
 
Back
Top