2014 CB1100 Custom Seat

SBARacing_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi,
I wanted to make a new seat for my soon to arrive 2014 CB1100. I was wondering if anyone has the measurements of the frame at the seat area.
Looking for frame width at seat (right after tank and at end if not the same).
Length from tank to tail.

Forgot to say please Wink

Btw,
If anyone knows a good seat maker, preferably custom, I'm looking to do a cafe race look seat in Aluminum with black suede and red stitching.


Thanks
Ben
 
SBARacing_imp said:
Hi,
I wanted to make a new seat for my soon to arrive 2014 CB1100. I was wondering if anyone has the measurements of the frame at the seat area.
Looking for frame width at seat (right after tank and at end if not the same).
Length from tank to tail.

Forgot to say please Wink

Btw,
If anyone knows a good seat maker, preferably custom, I'm looking to do a cafe race look seat in Aluminum with black suede and red stitching.


Thanks
Ben
Did you find a good solution for your cafe racer seat? Just curious as I'm also in the middle of searching for a custom cafe style seat.
 
Well, I don't know about looks- in terms of café racer, etc. But I'll tell you this- the first mod I made on my 2014 was a Corbin seat. And it made an incredible difference in riding comfort. I had them make it with the break an inch further aft, since I am a tall, long-legged rider. The only problem with the seat was the incredibly stupid name Corbin gave it: 'Lady and the gun slinger'. Thank goodness they didn't stitch that on the seat.
 
Back
Top