2014 CB1100 Deluxe in California

c-breezy_imp said:
Just saw this today but it was posted on Craigslist a month ago (but it is still up, so...)

Anyone on here swoop it up?

2014 Honda CB1100 Deluxe with ABS in SoCal: https://goo.gl/FC0TBa

9096dd84f10ed37da57908d60b801ce3.jpg
Pretty and with nice farkles but still at least $3k over market. Hope seller and buy end up happy.

I need that silver oil cooler. If anyone knows where to get it, please advise.
 
will866_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
Just saw this today but it was posted on Craigslist a month ago (but it is still up, so...)

Anyone on here swoop it up?

2014 Honda CB1100 Deluxe with ABS in SoCal: https://goo.gl/FC0TBa

9096dd84f10ed37da57908d60b801ce3.jpg
Pretty and with nice farkles but still at least $3k over market. Hope seller and buy end up happy.

I need that silver oil cooler. If anyone knows where to get it, please advise.
Pretty and with nice farkles but still at least $3k over market. Hope seller and buy end up happy.

I need that silver oil cooler. If anyone knows where to get it, please advise.
Here's the link to one..
https://www.samurider.com/?p=26024/#itemImage
 
Back
Top