2014 CB

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Check out the pipes on the red one in the background


Things to come? I don't think so, I think those are aftermarket pipes but interesting that they would display them.

Noticed on this supposedly 2014 that the gauge cluster has the old instruments, and that it carries some acc from the catalog, like red fork caps, and chrome instrument covers.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:

Randy Im not seeing your responses in this or the other post you recently made
 
Thread starter
ahh Randy...went to my PC instead of the Ipad and your links show up. Weird.
 
I remember seeing that bike in the background from last year's Milan show. Somebody posted some pics of it on this site. As I recall, it was put together by an Italian custom shop, not Honda.

Edit: I'm also not so sure the white bike is a 2014. I don't see any of the '14 features on it.
 
Thread starter
I was googling 2014 Honda CB 1100 and that video popped up as 2014 CB Walk Around
 
Back
Top