2014 BMW R NineT

Ooooh nice old Beemer! R90/7 With aftermarket fairing?

Nice new Beemer too. Man Ack, that seat on the 9T does look like a plank. Is it comfortable at all? Did you put your street tires back on?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ooooh nice old Beemer! R90/7 With aftermarket fairing?

Nice new Beemer too. Man Ack, that seat on the 9T does look like a plank. Is it comfortable at all? Did you put your street tires back on?
The seat works fine for me. I can say it's as comfy the stock CB for the time I ride, 90 min tops. It's pretty squishee.

The ferret_imp said:
Ooooh nice old Beemer! R90/7 With aftermarket fairing?

Nice new Beemer too. Man Ack, that seat on the 9T does look like a plank. Is it comfortable at all? Did you put your street tires back on?
I only have the street tires, no rims.
I plan on the knobbies year round, better in the snow :D but we don't really get much.
 
Back
Top