2014 BMW R NineT

Wow, after doing a little tool research on the front end of this bike I discovered again how really civil it is over here.
It has the S1000 forks and reading a few superbike forums, those kids are brutle. They sure love to smash the newbies down for asking questions.
I did find the info, I need 24mm front axle tool.

Still no delivery date yet, but I got the owners manual today UPS. Good for hopper reading :D
 
Came into work today to install the missing headlight bucket.
Easy-peasy done. Thanks Popgun

Email from the dealer, I'm meeting them on the cape July 10.

12 more days :excited:
 
Ridem32_imp said:
12 days! Not another count down! Lol
He didn't tell you I painted it HOT PINK! :P Hope it wasn't too hard to get off :cool:
 
Here we go..........it seems this bike has the same # headpipe as a stock GS. 1 Akrapovic cat-free Y-pipe on the way, should be here before the bike.

9 more days
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Here we go..........it seems this bike has the same # headpipe as a stock GS. 1 Akrapovic cat-free Y-pipe on the way, should be here before the bike.

9 more days

Lol did you learn nothing from your CB accessory buying spree?

It's got to be tough but exciting waiting. Looking forward to the first pics and ride report! Hope it is everything you wish it to be.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Here we go..........it seems this bike has the same # headpipe as a stock GS. 1 Akrapovic cat-free Y-pipe on the way, should be here before the bike.

9 more days

Lol did you learn nothing from your CB accessory buying spree?

It's got to be tough but exciting waiting. Looking forward to the first pics and ride report! Hope it is everything you wish it to be.
:rofl:
Oh but I did, no more selling the OE parts.
I'm going to keep this list alot shorter then the CB.
Tires and pipe should be it for a while. :huh:
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Here we go..........it seems this bike has the same # headpipe as a stock GS. 1 Akrapovic cat-free Y-pipe on the way, should be here before the bike.

9 more days

Lol did you learn nothing from your CB accessory buying spree?

It's got to be tough but exciting waiting. Looking forward to the first pics and ride report! Hope it is everything you wish it to be.
:rofl:
Oh but I did, no more selling the OE parts.
I'm going to keep this list alot shorter then the CB.
Tires and pipe should be it for a while. :huh:

Lol..yea right..we will see...call me skeptical. :rofl:
 
:D
Tomorrow's the big day. Me and the CB are on the 6 am boat, I'll be back at 2 with the R9T.
:)

No new parts for 10 days........WOW
 
Cool. A day to look forward to. Can't wait for the ride report and pics.
 
Ferret,

I think so too. I emailed him--nothing. I'm hoping thats a good thing! Ride on, as they say.
 
Everything is great. 10 hours round trip, bike is here! Changed the oil then did 25 miles. That drive line is like an old friend to me. It sounds just like on TV and is really kinda loud for a stock set-up.
I can say the knobbies work great in the rain, got caught in a down pour. Boooooooo

Mac, that's a tool kit plug wrench.
 
Thanks Paul,

Man, what is it with new bikes and rain???
 
I finally saw one of these in the metal yesterday.
Wow ! what a nice looking bike.

I could not believe that they made it look so svelte and lean. So unlike every other bulky looking boxer twin before it. Pushes all my aesthetics buttons.
 
Back
Top