Nov 8, 2015 #1 K Kawiboy_imp First service completed Thread starter can someone please find me the part number of the Canadian Spencer blue 2014 gas tank?. I need one very badly....
can someone please find me the part number of the Canadian Spencer blue 2014 gas tank?. I need one very badly....
Nov 8, 2015 #2 Randy B Road warrior This is the best place to get one. You will not get anywhere near his price for one from Canada. $641.44 before shipping. HONDA:GENUINE FUEL TANK/P.S.B:CB1100 | Samurider.com
This is the best place to get one. You will not get anywhere near his price for one from Canada. $641.44 before shipping. HONDA:GENUINE FUEL TANK/P.S.B:CB1100 | Samurider.com
Nov 18, 2015 #3 R rusty1_imp First service completed Hi Kawiboy, The part no. for the blue tank is 17520-mgc-n40za and the price in Canada is $710.00 can. dollars so it work out to about $570.00 usd. My dealer says about 7 day delivery. Then shipping time to you.
Hi Kawiboy, The part no. for the blue tank is 17520-mgc-n40za and the price in Canada is $710.00 can. dollars so it work out to about $570.00 usd. My dealer says about 7 day delivery. Then shipping time to you.
Nov 18, 2015 #4 Randy B Road warrior Then we are getting ripped off here because the the cheapest I can find a 2013 tank in the states is $731.75.
Then we are getting ripped off here because the the cheapest I can find a 2013 tank in the states is $731.75.