2014 Black Standard CB1100 w/ Road Comet 1

JPX_imp said:
avsbezzy_imp said:
Beautiful either way. I switch back and forth on my 14.
What are these mirrors?
Bikemaster American's. I was very impressed with the quality; they don't budge at all when positioned and worked well even at higher speeds (80MPH).

http://www.bikemaster.com/american-mirror.html
Bikemaster American's. I was very impressed with the quality; they don't budge at all when positioned and worked well even at higher speeds (80MPH).

http://www.bikemaster.com/american-mirror.html
Thanks for the link ..
Love These cb's.
 
Looks good JPX. I know others don't agree, but I really like the look of the OEM lollipop mirrors. And they work well for me.
 
That looks really good, JPX. It really sets off the black theme of the bike.

Personally, I like the look of those American mirrors. The last farkle I've been been thinking about adding are mirrors. I think the stock lollipops are a bit tall. I was contemplating the CB500F mirrors, but I think these look even better. Thanks for the link!
 
That looks outstanding, JPX. I think the Road Comet works great with the black standard. Kind of reminds me of one of the CB700S models from the mid-80s in profile; very good looking.
 
Bike looks good. Nice find on the lic plate
 
And another angel gets her wings. :angel:

Looking good there JPX :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Glad you all are enjoying the fruits of my labor as much as I am.

I'm very much itching to ceramic coat the headers to a chrome mirror finish but don't want to wait the quoted 3 week down time it would take to do it; especially with it so nice outside this time of the year. Guess I'm going to put it off until the triple digit heat gets here.
 
Back
Top