Thought I'd upload a few pictures of my newly installed Road Comet 1 for anyone on the fence about getting one.
Before and After 1:

Before and After 2:
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Before%20and%20After%20-%202_zpsmo8v7fvt.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Faired%20-%203_zpsrnqvbf46.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Faired%20-%204_zpsfaz1ymf6.jpg.html]
My K&H High seat just shipped out Friday and will probably be here the middle of next week. Much thanks to Takashi for the procurement and quick shipment of my farkles.
I think I'm going to end up switching back to the stock mirrors. I like how sporty the new ones look, but I think I prefer the more old school style of the round ones.
Before and After 1:

Before and After 2:
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Before%20and%20After%20-%202_zpsmo8v7fvt.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Faired%20-%203_zpsrnqvbf46.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Faired%20-%204_zpsfaz1ymf6.jpg.html]

My K&H High seat just shipped out Friday and will probably be here the middle of next week. Much thanks to Takashi for the procurement and quick shipment of my farkles.

I think I'm going to end up switching back to the stock mirrors. I like how sporty the new ones look, but I think I prefer the more old school style of the round ones.







