2013 with Moriwaki 4 into 4

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Last week I received two O2 sensor eliminators from England with the plan to put them on my 2017 and see how the bike would run without O2 sensors before ordering a 4 into 4 exhaust system.
However thinking how much of symmetrical person I am , I thought perhaps I should look for a 4 into 4 on my 2013.
I could give up the center stand as I have rear stands for tire/chain work and I had sports bikes before without a center stand.
With some 4 into 4 system you can still use the O2 sensors and no need for pair valve work. Does any has a Moriwaki 4 into 4 on a 2013 AND left everything else intact and no mapping/flashing needed ?
I will also contact Mr. T. for more info on this exhaust or the Wyvern.
 
Thread starter
I also looked at the Pipe Masters as I think that they are the nicest sounding and looking AND also the cheapest. However I think that the Moriwaki ones for the 2013 have a bung for the O2 sensor. My 2013 runs very well and I do not want to screw things up or having to do a reflash or something similar. If the Moriwaki ones can be used with the original O2 sensor and no PAIR valve removal than this might be the best solution, most of my riding is done between 2000 and 6000 ft incase this makes a difference with the O2 sensor and PAIR valve compared with sea level riding.
 
Fair enough, Houtman. Good luck.
 
Like the Wyvern, those Endurance pipes have a heat shield similar to the one on the CB750. I like it.
 
Houtman, the CB1100 only references the O2 sensor at idle/very low RPMs for emissions reasons. My 2013 CB runs better with the O2 sensor eliminator installed. I did not perform the PAIR valve modification after installing my Staintune and all is well. But I do still have the cat inline so that is something to consider. You could always temporarily install an O2 sensor eliminator on your 2013 CB to see if that has any detrimental impacts on the bike's performance before making your final exhaust decision.
 
Thread starter
Desert viper_imp said:
Watching this thread closely as I’m going with the ENDURANCE Racing 4 into 4 for my K10 build.....
Where did you find these Endurance Racing 4 into 4 pipes , I have seen pictures but no place to buy them or see the specs/price.
 
I’ve got a friend in Japan that’s trying to buy them for me and ship them. They are not certified for export. They have the exact 69 cb750 stock sound that I’m going for and I like their header clamps and rear heat shields. They also look great from the side and rear......at this point it looks like around $2200 delivered but I can recover some of that cost by selling my flawless deluxe exhaust.
 
Thread starter
Desert viper_imp said:
I’ve got a friend in Japan that’s trying to buy them for me and ship them. They are not certified for export. They have the exact 69 cb750 stock sound that I’m going for and I like their header clamps and rear heat shields. They also look great from the side and rear......at this point it looks like around $2200 delivered but I can recover some of that cost by selling my flawless deluxe exhaust.
THANKS ! IF ONLY I HAD FRIENDS !
 
Back
Top