2013 Swingarm pivot width

graystreet_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey guys, I'm looking to swap my '79 cb750 swingarm for a 2013 cb1100 to accomodate a wider rear tire. Can anyone here with a 2013 measure their swingarm width for me?

The part that connects the frame from side to side, not the length of the swingarm.

Thanks in advance!
 
I went out and looked at mine to try and get a measurement for you, but it looks like it would be very diificult to get any kind of Accurate measurement without the bike being apart, and having the swingarm in hand. I could barely see up in there.
 
graystreet_imp said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to swap my '79 cb750 swingarm for a 2013 cb1100 to accomodate a wider rear tire. Can anyone here with a 2013 measure their swingarm width for me?

The part that connects the frame from side to side, not the length of the swingarm.

Thanks in advance!
11 inches dead on with the OEM HONDA spacers

10 1/4 without the OEM Spacers
 
graystreet_imp said:
Thanks lola.. That's a bit wider than my 750, maybe I can do some machining down and make it work
No problem . It shouldn't be that hard machining and if you go over you could just play with spacer thickness.

goodluck
 
Back
Top